PEB specializes in payroll services and provides all of the services typically desired by small business, including:
- Preparing payroll checks
- Making federal tax deposits
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax returns
- Preparing W-2s at year end
- Generating payments to benefit providers
- Filing “New Hires” reports
- Producing reports needed for workers’ comp. insurance audits
- Dealing with employee garnishments
- Responding to employment verifications
- Responding to questionnaires from governmental agencies
Unlike most payroll services, PEB manages your workers’ compensation program, including:
- Filing accident claims
- Collecting and paying insurance premiums
- Handling year-end audits
In some cases, PEB is even able to reduce the cost of your workers’ compensation insurance.
PEB helps you implement a benefits program to give your employees access to:
- Group and Individual Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplementary Insurance: Hospital, Cancer, Accident, Disability
PEB can help set up and administer a Section 125 cafeteria benefits plan that will enable your employees to pay for qualified expenses with “before tax” income. This option provides significant tax savings for employees.
At the same time the employer’s payroll taxes can be reduced by amounts that may exceed the cost of all services provided by PEB.
PEB works with you to develop a 401K program and individuals to set up IRA accounts.